Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The invitation is in the mail

After being contacted yesterday by the Placement Officer, and responding to her immediately, I was settling in for another wait, perhaps a couple more weeks. Much to my surprise, I logged into my e-mail today and learned that an invitation is being sent to me in the mail this week. Needless to say, I am thrilled that it's on the way! I don't know what departure date or host country the invitation mentions... Stay tuned for another post, coming very soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think I got an email last Tuesday and my official big blue envelope with invite arrived last Saturday. I actually watched for US Postal Carrier. When was the last time you did that? I hope you are as pleasantly surprised as I was. Took me a while to text Azerbaijan to my son who was out of town. You will be giddy!
    Told by a returned PCV that once you get that blue envelope your life will never be the same. Regards, Margaret

    ReplyDelete